The 2015 Toyota Yaris is refreshed inside and out with an aggressive, yet sporty, compact exterior for nimble and agile performance, and a spacious interior loaded with standard amenities throughout, making it stylish, comfortable, and more fun-to-drive than ever.
- Refined and aggressive the 2015 Yaris gets improved performance with sport-tuned Electric Power Steering (EPS) on all trim levels. Plus, Yaris SE adds larger front disc brakes, rear disc brakes. and is also equipped with sport-tuned suspension.
- The 2015 Yaris has a standard 6.1-in. display audio touch-screen with 6 speakers and available navigation on all trim levels. Additional audio features include two conveniently placed USB ports, an auxiliary audio jack, HD Radio™, and Bluetooth® wireless streaming technology with iPod® interface. Yaris LE and SE also feature steering wheel audio controls.
But what about safety? The 2015 Yaris has:
- 9 airbags – driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver knee airbag, driver and front passenger seat cushion airbags, front and rear side curtain airbags.
- Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) seats.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) includes lower anchors on outboard rear seats and tether anchors on all rear seats.
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column.
- And an engine immobilizer on the LE and SE trims.
Toyota Yaris Gas Mileage?
Manual Transmission – 30 mpg city \ 37 mpg highway \ 33 mpg combined
Automatic Transmission – 30 mpg city \ 36 mpg highway \ 36 mpg combined
Did you know that for 2014, IntelliChoice.com awarded Yaris with Best Overall Value – Sporty/Coupe for the third year in a row in addition to Best Overall Popular Value and Best Overall Popular Vehicle for a hatchback.
|Yaris LE 4DR Hatchback||Ford Fiesta SE 4DR Hatchback||Chevy Sonic LS 4DR Hatchback|
|Total 5 Year Cost||$27,368||$28,416||$29,293|
And don’t forget that every new 2015 Toyota Yaris comes with ToyotaCare, including a no-cost scheduled maintenance plan for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, and 24-hour roadside assistance for 2 years, unlimited miles. This makes driving a new Toyota Yaris even more affordable.