A few days ago the 2015 Toyota Camry was unveiled at the New York International Auto Show.
So what’s new on the 2015 Camry? Well . . . just about everything. For the 2015 model Toyota rebuilt the Camry from the ground up with almost 2,000 new parts. So here are some of the highlights:
- a more expressive and athletic exterior with prominent character lines
- 2 new colors; Celestial Silver Metallic and Ruby Flare Pearl
- sleek new headlamps
- the interior is more refined with premium materials
- increased capacity in the center console tray
- available wireless charging system for smart phones
- 4.2-inch TFT screen on the instrument panel for display audio, navigation, warnings and vehicle communications
- improved window and door seals to lower road and wind noise
- interior carpet with 30% more insulating material
- electric power steering tuned for better on-center feel and straight line stability
- hydraulic system with a two-stage brake booster to improve brake feel
- more safety-focused driver aids including; Lane Departure Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System with Auto High Beans, and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
There’s a lot more than this! You’ll just have to take one for a test drive when they become available this fall.