Toyota’s revolutionary Entune “multimedia” service allows users to access a comprehensive suite of personalized content and services in the comfort of their Toyota vehicle. When it comes to offering the fullest range of connectivity across wireless platforms to the widest variety of mobile apps and data services,
While the range of services that can be accessed via Entune will grow over time, the current suite of applications includes:
- Bing™ – Allows the customer to search among more than 16 million points of interest then navigate to the selected point
- MovieTickets.com – Allows the customer to read reviews and purchase movie theater tickets, then navigate to the selected movie theater.
- OpenTable® – Allows the customer to read reviews and make reservations at some 15,000 restaurants, then navigate to the selected restaurant
- iHeartRadio – Allows the customer to listen to more than 750 hometown radio stations
- Pandora® – Allows the customer to create and listen to personalized Internet music channels
In addition to these integrated applications, Entune users are able to get the latest sports scores, keep track of personal stocks, check traffic and weather, and compare fuel prices. To help make accessing this wide array of services simpler and more convenient, the Entune hardware incorporates an advanced voice recognition system. Unlike conventional systems that require specific voice commands, state-of-the-art conversational voice recognition allows the driver to speak naturally when searching for content.
What is needed for Entune?
- A Toyota vehicle equipped with an Entune audio system.
- A compatible mobile phone with data plan – the list is constantly changing and you can view it here.
To help make accessing this wide array of services simpler and more convenient, the Entune hardware incorporates an advanced voice recognition system. Unlike conventional systems that require specific voice commands, Entune’s state-of-the-art conversational voice recognition allows you to speak naturally when searching for content.
Entune builds on the foundation laid by Safety Connect, which provides automatic collision notification, stolen-vehicle location, emergency assistance and roadside assistance. The combination of Safety Connect and Entune gives you, the Toyota owner, a comprehensive telematics solution that is unmatched by any other automaker.
In addition to Toyota.com, the Entune application is also available at all major online application stores, including iTunes®, Android™, BlackBerry® and Verizon™. Entune is compatible with at least twice as many smart and feature phones as any system offered by other automakers, including 98 percent of all mobile phones with a data plan.
Toyota owners can view “How-To Videos” on the Toyota Owners website: