What is The Camry Effect? This is the Camry Effect – finding the common thread between 6.8 million drivers . . . Look around, then add yours.
Here’s a little bit of information that Toyota has gathered from Camry owners through the Camry Effect:
- 44% appreciate Camry’s reliability the most.
- 79% sing in the car.
- 1,619 Camry drivers have named their car.
- 30% of Toyota Camry drivers have modified their Camry.
- Average times a month Toyota Camry drivers fill their tank = 2
- 84% of Toyota Camry owners recycle!
As part of the Camry Effect, Toyota will be giving away two brand-new 2012 Camry vehicles – one to the contest winner and one to their friend.
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A NEW 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY?
Starting tomorrow (January 31st) through the Super Bowl halftime you can enter in one of two ways:
- by viewing the spot online and using Shazam with the ad when prompted.
- by filling out an entry form online at www.toyota.com/camryeffect.
Saginaw, Midland and all other Great Lakes Bay Region residents can check out the new 2012 Toyota Camry as well as all of the other fine Toyota vehicles at Labadie Toyota conveniently located just north of the I-75 and US10/25 exit in Bay City.